When it comes to supplying bespoke, handmade timber windows and doors of the highest quality, we’re the manufacturer of choice for numerous architects, building contractors, developers, and window installers.
Our complete solution includes full survey, detailed drawings and design, manufacture and a range of installation options. Specialising in period, conservation and listed properties, we offer exact-match replacement and part replacement of timber windows and doors, and a full range of specialist restoration, re-glazing and draught proofing services.
Builders and developers benefit from trade discounts and special prices on larger projects. We can also fast-track trade orders to ensure site delivery within 8 weeks to match project timeframes.
WORKING WITH ARCHITECTS AND CONTRACTORS
We carry out small and large scale projects, from refurbishment and replacement sash windows in a period property, to a whole series of double glazed pre-finished timber windows for a contemporary new-build or development. As testament to the quality of our products, service and robust operating policies, we are the window and door supplier of choice for companies such as:
- Wilmott Dixon
- Ellmer Construction
- Miller Homes
- Insite Developments
- JB Kind
For all our clients, we offer the following services, certifications and skills:
- Surveying and CAD drawings
- Technical support
- Project supervision and programming
- Builders fit option or supply only ‘exact specification’
- Health and safety certification
- Fast lead times to suit site delivery programme
- CSCS cards
- Cooperation with the design and on site team
- 10 year insurance backed warranty
- Fully certified and CE marked products, in conjunction with our UKAS certified independent testing company, BuildCheck and JMS operating software
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: