TIMBER SASH WINDOWS WIMBLEDON
At Timbawood we specialise in the finest single and double glazed timber sash windows in Wimbledon and beyond.
As specialists in sash windows for period, conservation and listed properties, each window is handmade to measure at our West London workshops, matching existing details to preserve the original character of your home.
Offering a wide range of the finest timbers, glazing and hardware, we ensure your new windows provide you with the highest thermal, acoustic and security benefits, whilst remaining as competitively priced as possible.
DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS IN WIMBLEDON
Our high performance wooden sash windows are available in three ranges, depending on the period of your property and whether or not it is listed or in a conservation area:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, patterned glass and slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Choice of profiles, horns and mouldings to match your existing windows
- High quality hardware – High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
- Full replacement or custom-built sashes fitted to existing frames
Call us on 0208 893 4889 to arrange a free survey at your Wimbledon home, quotation, or to visit our workshops and showroom to see the quality of our windows being made for yourself.
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
Wimbledon, South West London, is in the London Borough of Merton, and has been since the Borough was created in 1965. Before this it was included within the county of Surrey.
Wimbledon is split between the older ‘village’ at the top of the hill, which was the original medieval village, and the ‘town’, to the South East of the village at the bottom of Wimbledon hill, which gradually developed as the town centre since the opening of the railway station there in 1838.
The main postcode area is SW19, made famous by the prestigious tennis tournament that has been held at the All England Club in Wimbledon since 1877.
There are 28 conservation areas in the Borough of Merton, including Wimbledon Broadway, Wimbledon Chase, Wimbledon Hill Road, Wimbledon North, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon West and Wimbledon Windmill.
Not in Wimbledon? We serve other areas of South West London, as well as Surrey, Middlesex and beyond with lead times of 5-6 weeks.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: