SASH WINDOWS TWICKENHAM
At Timbawood we specialise in the finest single and double glazed timber sash windows in Twickenham and beyond.
As specialists in sash windows for period, conservation and listed properties, each window is handmade to measure at our West London workshops, matching existing details to preserve the original character of your home.
Offering a wide range of the finest timbers, glazing and hardware, we ensure your new windows provide you with the highest thermal, acoustic and security benefits, while remaining as competitively priced as possible.
As specialists in authentic timber sash windows for period properties, we are passionate about replicating existing architectural details, while improving thermal and acoustic performance.
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, restoration glass and slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Choice of profiles, horns and mouldings to match your existing windows
- High quality hardware – High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
Call us on 0208 893 4889 to arrange a free survey, quotation, or to visit our workshops and showroom to see the quality of our windows being made for yourself.
Not in Twickenham? We serve other areas of South West London, as well as Surrey, Middlesex and beyond with lead times from 5-6 weeks.
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
As well as full replacement sash windows, we can also install made to measure single glazed or double glazed sashes fitted to the existing frames, to preserve as much of the original architecture as possible.
Our traditional timber windows are available in three proven ranges:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties.
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas
Please get in touch to speak to one of our specialists about the various options available.
Sash windows are a common site in Twickenham, an area with plenty of interesting architectural history, to the North of Hampton Court and to the West of Richmond Park. Twickenham is a town within the London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames, across the river from Richmond itself..
The London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames includes no less than 72 conservation areas, and 1,126 listed buildings out of it’s 80,000 homes, as well as over 20 miles of river. Twickenham features a wealth of traditional period architecture from the Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian eras. This includes Marble Hill, a beautiful Georgian Palladian Villa set in 66 acres of riverside parkland. One of the key landmarks of the area is Twickenham Stadium, built in 1907, and home of the English rugby union team.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: