SASH WINDOWS TEDDINGTON
At Timbawood we specialise in the finest single and double glazed timber sash windows in Teddington and beyond.
We offer 3 different ranges of our traditional timber sash windows which are designed to complement all property types, from modern to period, to Listed or Conservation.
Each window is designed and made to measure at our West London workshops, to sensitively preserve the original character of your home.
Offering a wide range of the finest timbers, glazing and hardware, we ensure your new windows provide you with the highest thermal, acoustic and security benefits, whilst remaining as competitively priced as possible.
DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS IN TEDDINGTON
As well as full replacement sash windows we also offer replacement sashes fitted to the existing frames, which helps preserve more of the original architecture.
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, patterned glass and slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Choice of profiles, horns and mouldings to match your existing windows
- High quality hardware – High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
Call us on 0208 893 4889 to arrange a free survey, quotation, or to visit our workshops and showroom to see the quality of our windows being made for yourself.
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
As specialists in timber windows for period properties, we can sensitively match your original windows to preserve the character your property, while improving performance.
Our windows have been approved for listed and conservation properties in over 30 planning authorities throughout London and the Home Counties, including many areas of Surrey. Depending on your property’s age and conservation status, we offer three different ranges of our timber sash windows to give you as much flexibility as possible when it comes to glazing, timber choice and window design:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas
If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch to speak to one of our specialists.
Teddington is a district in the London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames, in South West London, although it was classified as Middlesex up until 1965.
It is situated on the Northern bank of the river Thames, with Twickenham to the North, and Bushey Park and Hampton Court to South.
Although surrounded by plenty of green space, Teddington is a mostly residential area with plenty of classic Victorian architecture, featuring timber sash windows and casement windows.
It is an area within the London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames, which has no less than 72 conservation areas and 1,126 listed buildings.
Not in Teddington? We serve other areas of South West London, including Richmond and Wandsworth, as well as Surrey, Middlesex and beyond with lead times from 5-6 weeks.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: