SASH WINDOWS PUTNEY
At Timbawood we specialise in the finest single and double glazed timber sash windows in Putney and beyond.
We offer 3 different ranges of our traditional timber sash windows which are designed to complement all property types, from modern to period, to Listed or Conservation.
Each window is designed and made to measure at our West London workshops, to sensitively preserve the original character of your home.
Offering a wide range of the finest timbers, glazing and hardware, we ensure your new windows provide you with the highest thermal, acoustic and security benefits, whilst remaining as competitively priced as possible.
Depending on the level of repair needed on your sash windows, we can offer either full replacement windows or replacement sashes fitted to the existing frames, which helps preserve more of the original architecture.
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, patterned glass and slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Choice of profiles, horns and mouldings to match your existing windows
- High quality hardware – High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
Call us on 0208 893 4889 to arrange a free survey, quotation, or to visit our workshops and showroom to see the quality of our windows being made for yourself.
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
As specialists in authentic timber sash windows for period properties, our windows have been approved for listed and conservation properties in over 30 planning authorities throughout London and the Home Counties, including the London Borough of Wandsworth.
Our traditional timber windows are available in three proven ranges:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties.
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas
Please get in touch to speak to one of our specialists about the various options available.
Putney is an affluent area of London, just South of the River Thames, within the London Borough of Wandsworth.
It is primarily a residential area, with a predominance of classic Victorian architecture featuring traditional timber sash windows.
The London Borough of Wandsworth features around 500 listed buildings and 45 conservation areas – where the period properties are considered to have architectural significance and are therefore protected by planning authorities – and is one of the most sought-after boroughs to live in London, with its classic architecture, proximity to the river and abundance of green space.
Putney is one of the key areas that we serve, providing residents with authentic, traditional timber windows.
Not in Putney? We serve other areas of South West London, as well as Surrey, Middlesex and beyond with lead times from 5-6 weeks.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: