Sash Windows Kensington & Chelsea
At Timbawood we specialise in the finest single and double glazed timber sash windows in Kensington and Chelsea.
As specialists in sash windows for period, conservation and listed properties, each window is designed and made to measure at our West London workshops, to sensitively preserve the original character of your home.
Offering a wide range of the finest timbers, glazing and hardware, we ensure your new windows provide you with the highest thermal, acoustic and security benefits, whilst remaining as competitively priced as possible.
As well as full replacement sash windows, we also offer single or double glazed sashes fitted to the existing frames, to preserve as much of the original architecture as possible.
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, patterned glass and slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Choice of profiles, horns and mouldings to match your existing windows
- High quality hardware – High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
Call us on 0208 893 4889 to arrange a free survey, quotation, or to visit our workshops and showroom to see the quality of our windows being made for yourself.
Not in Kensington or Chelsea? We serve other areas of London, as well as Surrey, Middlesex and beyond with lead times from 5-6 weeks.
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
As specialists in authentic timber sash windows for period properties, we are passionate about replicating existing architectural details, while improving thermal and acoustic performance.
Our traditional timber windows are available in three proven ranges:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties.
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas
Please get in touch to speak to one of our specialists about the various options available.
ABOUT KENSINGTON & CHELSEA
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, one of the most beautiful and affluent of the London boroughs, features an array of historic architecture and renowned landmarks.
A lot of the development of the area occurred after the Great Exhibition in Hyde Park in 1851, and included the Royal Albert Hall and the Museum of Science and Art (later renamed the Victoria and Albert Museum after Queen Victoria’s death) – as well as the elegant white stuccoed Victorian terraces that the area is known for.
Nearly three quarters of the borough has a ‘conservation area’ status – which means that planning restrictions apply to ensure the architecture of the area is protected. Our Conservation sash windows have been approved by planning officers in conservation areas throughout Kensington and Chelsea – because of our attention to detail and sensitive replication of the original period windows.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: