SASH WINDOWS FULHAM
At Timbawood we specialise in the finest single and double glazed timber sash windows in Fulham and beyond.
We offer 3 different ranges of our traditional timber sash windows which are designed to complement all property types, from modern to period, to Listed or Conservation.
Each window is designed and made to measure at our West London workshops, to sensitively preserve the original character of your home.
Offering a wide range of the finest timbers, glazing and hardware, we ensure your new windows provide you with the highest thermal, acoustic and security benefits, whilst remaining as competitively priced as possible.
DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS IN FULHAM
As well as full replacement sash windows, we can also install handmade single glazed or double glazed sashes fitted to the existing frames, to preserve as much of the original architecture as possible.
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, patterned glass and slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Choice of profiles, horns and mouldings to match your existing windows
- High quality hardware – High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
Call us on 0208 893 4889 to arrange a free survey, quotation, or to visit our workshops and showroom to see the quality of our windows being made for yourself.
Not in Fulham? We serve other areas of South West London, as well as Surrey, Middlesex and beyond with lead times from 5-6 weeks.
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
As specialists in period, conservation and listed properties, our traditional wooden sash windows have been approved for listed and conservation properties by planning officers and architects throughout London and the South East.
We offers three proven ranges of high-end specification windows and doors:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties.
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas
Please get in touch to speak to one of our specialists about our ranges and the wide range of options available.
Fulham is an affluent area of South West London, just North of the River Thames. The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham was created in 1965 when the metropolitan boroughs of Hammersmith and Fulham were amalgamated, with the main postcode area for the borough being SW6 and the population currently at around 182,500.
The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham has 45 conservation areas, with various area of significant architectural interest. Most notably this includes Fulham Palace, a Grade I listed building dating from medieval times, which was the main residence of the Bishop of London from 11th century until 1973. The beautiful palace gardens are also Grade II listed.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: