SASH WINDOWS CLAPHAM
At Timbawood we specialise in the finest single and double glazed timber sash windows in Clapham and beyond.
As specialists in sash windows for period, conservation and listed properties, each window is handmade to measure at our West London workshops, matching existing details to preserve the original character of your home.
Offering a wide range of the finest timbers, glazing and hardware, we ensure your new windows provide you with the highest thermal, acoustic and security benefits, whilst remaining as competitively priced as possible.
DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS IN CLAPHAM
As well as full replacement sash windows, we can also install handmade single glazed or double glazed sashes fitted to the existing frames, to preserve as much of the original architecture as possible.
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, patterned glass and slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Choice of profiles, horns and mouldings to match your existing windows
- High quality hardware – High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
Call us on 0208 893 4889 to arrange a free survey, quotation, or to visit our workshops and showroom to see the quality of our windows being made for yourself.
Not in Clapham? We serve other areas of South West London, as well as Surrey, Middlesex and beyond with lead times from 5-6 weeks.
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
Timbawood offers three proven ranges of high-end specification windows and doors:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties.
Please get in touch to speak to one of our specialists about our ranges and the wide range of options available.
Clapham is an area that straddles the London Boroughs of Wandsworth and Lambeth, with the West side of Clapham Common being in Wandsworth, and the East side of Clapham Common being in Lambeth. It is surrounded by Stockwell and Brixton to the East, Battersea Park to the North, Wandsworth to the West and Balham to the South.
With 62 conservation areas in the borough of Lambeth including Clapham High Street, and 45 conservation areas in the borough of Wandsworth including Clapham Common and Clapham Junction, Clapham has an array of interesting period properties that rightly need to be carefully conserved to maintain the architectural heritage of the area.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: