SASH WINDOW DOUBLE GLAZING
As well as offering full sash window replacement, we can also fit new double glazed sashes to the existing window frames, if the frames are in good enough condition to be saved.
As specialists in bespoke timber windows for period, listed and conservation properties, we can carefully match your existing sashes down to the finest detail.
If your sash windows are in need of repair but don’t need to be fully replaced, draught proofing and part replacement is the ideal option to improve performance as well as preserve as much of the original architecture as possible. It is the most cost-effective option with minimum disruption to your property.
Draught-proofing and new double glazed sashes can reduce heat loss through the glass by at least 77% when compared to single glazing. We offer a range of specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass and restoration glass for the authentic heritage look.
BENEFITS OF DOUBLE GLAZED SASHES
- Reduce heat loss
- Eliminate draughts
- Reduce outside noise
- Ensure smooth running window mechanisms
- Improve energy efficiency
- Reduce dirt build-up
- Upgrade security
- Retain the original look and character of your period property
To speak to one of our sash window experts about the options available, or to get a quote or arrange a visit to our showroom, please get in touch.
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, patterned glass and slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Choice of profiles, horns and mouldings to match your existing windows
- High quality hardware– High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
As specialists in period, conservation and listed properties, our traditional wooden sash windows have been approved for listed and conservation properties by planning officers and architects throughout London and the South East.
We offer three proven ranges of high-end specification windows and doors:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties.
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas
Please get in touch to speak to one of our specialists about our ranges and the wide range of options available.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: