REPLACEMENT SASH WINDOWS
At Timbawood we specialise in the finest single and double glazed replacement sash windows for period homes.
As specialists in traditional wooden sash windows, casement windows and doors, each item is made to measure at our West London workshops, where we carefully match existing details to preserve the original character of your home.
Offering a wide range of the finest timbers, glazing types and hardware, we ensure your new windows provide you with the highest thermal, acoustic and security benefits, whilst remaining as competitively priced as possible.
Replace Your Sash Windows
As well as full replacement sash windows, we also offer bespoke single or double glazed sashes fitted to the existing frames, which preserves more of the original architecture and helps to reduce cost.
With Timbawood sash windows you can always expect:
- Choice of the finest stable timbers including Accoya, Sapele and Oak
- Specialist glazing options including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, patterned glass or slimline double glazing that looks just like single glazing
- Authentic period detailing including the mouldings, horns and section sizes
- Traditional, finest quality hardware – High security fasteners, locks and restrictors
- Full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service
Call us on 0208 893 4889 to arrange a free survey, quotation, or to visit our workshops and showroom to see the quality of our windows being made for yourself.
We serve London, Surrey, Middlesex and beyond with lead times from 5-6 weeks.
SASH WINDOW GALLERY
As specialists in period, conservation and listed properties, our replacement sash windows have also been approved for listed and conservation properties by planning officers and architects throughout London and the South East.
Our sash windows are known for their slim section sizes and glazing bars, in keeping with the traditional style of Georgian and Victorian architecture.
Planning officers in some authorities have even approved our double glazed sash windows for listed buildings, as we are still able to maintain the slim section sizes and glazing bars by using highly efficient, slimline double glazing.
Timbawood offers four proven ranges of high specification sash windows, depending on your budget and the requirements of the property:
- Conservation Range – for properties in conservation areas and homes of distinction
- Period Range – for Edwardian, Georgian and Victorian properties that aren’t listed or in a conservation area
- Traditional Range – for period and modern properties
- Heritage Range – exact-match windows for listed buildings and stringent conservation areas.
Call us on 0208 893 4889 or get in touch to find out more about our ranges or to arrange a free survey or quotation.
Call us for our latest offers:
0208 893 4889
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch: