We work closely with all our clients to deliver exact-match windows and doors using the highest quality materials and suppliers, which meet all the relevant industry standards and requirements.
For more information on our materials and specifications, please click on the following links:
We use the finest durable and stable timbers including Accoya, Oak, Sapele and engineered Redwood, with Accoya being our standard material of choice, and we can also create bespoke designs to your own timber preference.
All our timber windows and doors are CE marked and conform to current building regulations as required, and all our timber is FSC certified and meets EU TR criteria. Our preferred timber supplier is James Latham plc. We have always found their service, stock levels, ethos and policies to be exceptional:
- Members and supporters of the Timber Trade Federation
- The first signatories to the Responsible Purchasing Policy
- Strong environmental policy with all depots being in accordance with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) schemes
We supply factory glazed joinery and offer a wide choice of glazing options, including laminated glass for extra security, acoustic glass for improved sound insulation, patterned glass and restoration glass for the authentic heritage look.
We are experts in the design and installation of Timbalite individual slimline double glazed windows, which have the appearance of single glazing, but all the benefits of double glazing. With Timbawood, you have a choice of:
- Low E coatings from Saint Gobain (Planitherm) and Guardian
- Warm edge spacers for optimum thermal and acoustic performance
- Glazing units can range from 24mm thick to as slim as 11mm
- Choice of gas fill (Argon, Krypton or Xenon) and spacer bar colours
- Wide range of patterned glass types
- All manufactured to BS EN 1279
The finishing touches to your timber windows and doors can say a lot about a property. That’s why we use high quality suppliers such as Carlisle Brass. Whilst it is important for your home to look beautiful aesthetically, functionality and security are an integral factor. That’s why we offer traditional casement stays with fasteners, high security multipoint locking systems and Banham locks for front doors. As standard, our range of ironmongery is available in:
- Satin chrome
- Polished chrome
- Polished brass
- Custom designs supplied by you
As an approved Morrells Paint System company, all of our joinery is finished in accordance with BS EN 927/6 and BS EN 927/3. Using Morrells Omnia Microporous Paint System and stain finishes on all of our external joinery, we can offer white as a standard finish, along with any RAL colours, Farrow and Ball match colours or dual colours on interior and exterior features.
We offer long lasting, factory applied spray paint finish for low maintenance, or exact-match hand-painted options for an authentic heritage look.
For a natural finish, we have a wide range of lacquers and stains to choose from, which can be used on Sapele, Oak, Accoya or Softwood.
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch:
0208 893 4889