As experts in period, conservation and listed properties, we specialise in exact-match replacement and part replacement of sash windows and casement windows on architecturally sensitive properties, helping you through the entire process from planning approval through to design, survey, manufacture and installation.
In 31 (and counting!) unique planning authorities across London and the Home Counties, we have been able to fulfil the strict planning criteria needed for windows and doors on conservation and listed buildings.
From small one-off projects to large scale redevelopments, our heritage windows combine elegant, precision design with modern performance – including our Timbalite slimline double glazing units, that look just like single glazing, but offer optimum thermal and acoustic performance.
UNIQUE WINDOWS FOR UNIQUE BUILDINGS
With slender profile sections, fine mouldings and slim glazing bars, we specialise in authentic, delicate heritage windows which include a range of understated solutions for modern security and performance needs. Some of the key benefits and features you can expect include:
- Exact-match section sizes, profiling and mouldings
- Glazing options including acoustic glass, restoration glass, single glazing or Timbalite high performance slimline double glazed units
- Choice of the finest stable timbers, such as Accoya, which won’t swell or warp
- Hand-puttied or timber beaded
- Hand painted or full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- Choice of traditional hardware and fittings
- Full range of specialist restoration and draught proofing services
- Full design, supply and install service
HERITAGE WINDOW GALLERY
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch:
0208 893 4889