Our bespoke timber feature windows can be designed in any size and shape, from circular and triangular designs to gothic styles and full height windows for barn conversions.
As specialists in timber windows for period, conservation and listed properties, our feature windows can be made to exactly match existing windows, or we can create a bespoke design to give your home a unique look and create a focal point in any room.
TRADITIONAL FEATURE WINDOWS FOR MODERN LIVING
Our skilled craftsmen are able to replicate an existing design or create a custom-made window for a new-build or conversion project. Some of the key benefits and features you can expect include:
- Full design and installation service including CAD sectional drawing prior to sign off
- Exact-match detailing with your choice of mouldings, horns and profiles
- The finest stable timbers including Accoya and Sapele
- Enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation with specialist glazing options including slimline double glazing
- Hand-painted finish or full factory spray finish with high performance microporous paint
- High security hardware: locks and fasteners
- Full design, supply and install service
FEATURE WINDOW GALLERY