GEORGIAN FRONT DOORS
Our bespoke timber Georgian front doors are as original as the properties we create them for, combining elegant, authentic period design with modern security and insulation performance.
As experts in period, conservation and listed properties, we specialise in matching existing Georgian front doors, or can create a unique design that stays true to the character of your property.
We use the finest durable timbers such as Accoya or Oak, and can sensitively replicate classic Georgian features such as decorative fan lights and classic panel styles.
Our glazed and solid Georgian doors include a full range of specialist hardware, paint and glazing options, including acoustic glass, laminated security glass, and restoration glass for the authentic heritage look.
With Timbawood Georgian front doors, you can always expect:
- Accoya timber for optimum thermal efficiency and durability, with alternative options in Oak
- Specialist glazing options including slimline double glazing that looks like single glazing, acoustic, laminated and restoration glass
- High security hardware, with security hinge bolts and Era nightlatch and deadlock as standard
- Detailed technical drawings to match existing panels and mouldings or create a new design of your choice
- Factory applied spray paint finish with long lasting microporous paint, in the full RAL range or matched to a colour of your choice
- Full weather detailing for long term performance
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Full design, supply and install service, including removing your existing door
To arrange a free survey or quotation, please get in touch:
0208 893 4889